- Job Title: Technical Specialist
- Position: Full-time Contract
- Address: 3600 Steeles Ave. East, C111
- Department: Engineering
- Reports To: Manager
- Hours: 40 hours/week
- Requirements:Resume and Cover Letter Required
- Posting Date: 04/07/23
- Closing Date: 31/08/23
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Research data sources (e.g. internet searches, legislation, organizational and corporate information, etc.) and prepare summary documentation to support different departments and projects; access and review corporate systems information to analyze data and compile and produce a variety of statistical and qualitative reports
- Support in procurement process from various sources, conduct required research, manage orders, payments, and shipment processes, and update the inventory system.
- Assist and support internal teams technically through all project stages such as production, assembly, installation preparation, updating software data, installation, documentation, and administration.
- Provide attention and immediate support on a regular basis to technical teams including installation, hardware, software, procurement, and planning.
- Work closely with the client success team and participate in on-site visits to identify opportunities for growth, client retention, and provide additional value through technical troubleshooting.
- Write content and produce documents for various purposes including instructional manuals, bulletins, letters, policy and technical reports, presentations, website content, newsletters, social media feeds, etc.
- Manage social media platforms for the company and projects including creating and posting social media content on a daily basis to complement ongoing regular activities and events, research on social media engagement strategies, evaluate social media strategies, and identify and recommend opportunities for growth and stronger community engagement, monitor engagement and trending conversations, and adjust content based on metrics.
- Evaluate and compare various technologies and/or software to guide decisions for adopting third-party tools.
- Revise evolving security and privacy-related documentation to comply with various frameworks (SOC2, ISO27001, GDPR, HIPAA).
Skills and qualifications (requirements)
- Proficient and hands-on working knowledge and understanding of standards, specifications, tools, and equipment in electrical and biomedical engineering.
- Superior knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills and analytical ability.
- Startup-minded, no job is too big or too small, in charge of everything from small administrative must-dos to big-picture strategic initiatives, flexible, a go-to person, self-starter with a passion for challenge and change.
- Fluency and experience with social media platforms (Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and social media ads are assets.
- Knowledge and experience of working in rehabilitation, long-term care homes, and/or clinical experience in the health care or social services sectors are assets.
- Knowledge and experience of working in security compliance, privacy, ethics, and policy documentation are assets.
- Graduate degree in engineering or management
- Willing to travel to different facilities and client locations across Canada and the US.
- Valid G license.
Hygienic Echo Inc. is a warm, caring and respectful environment.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you require any accommodations or technical support with job submissions and alerts.
Call or text:
Hygienic Echo Inc
3600 Steeles Ave. East, C111 | Markham, ON L3R 9Z7 | CANADA