- Job Title: Privacy and Security Intern
- Position: Full-time Contract
- Address: 3600 Steeles Ave. East, C111
- Department: Engineering
- Reports To: Manager
- Hours: 40 hours/week
- Requirements:Resume and Cover Letter Required
- Posting Date: 04/07/23
- Closing Date: 31/08/23
- Evaluate and compare various tools, technologies and/or software used to improve security practices.
- Assisting in the implementation and evidence collection of data protection policies and procedures.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
Skills and qualifications (requirements)
- Computer science, cybersecurity, or information technology student, recent graduate or relevant experience.
- Superior knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent reading, writing and communication skills.
- Familiarity with security frameworks (SOC2, NIST, ISO 27001 or HIPAA requirements) and best practices.
Helping each other save lives
Hygienic Echo Inc. is a warm, caring and respectful environment. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require any accommodations or technical support with job submissions and alerts.
Call or text:
Hygienic Echo Inc
3600 Steeles Ave. East, C111 | Markham, ON L3R 9Z7 | CANADA